Monday, August 17, 2009

Special Shoutouts & Chat Suggestions

First of all, i want to give out a really special shoutout to Logan who has made this fansite her homepage! Thank you so much! It really means alot to me<3. Second, is to everyone who has visited my fansite & has been supporting since the beggining. Thank you! I love you all! WOW fans are really the BEST fans(:
So Jake's last status on Facebook was that he does NOT have a girlfriend at the moment. I'm sure everyone smiled big when he posted this(: And let us know! Did you talk to Jake on facebook chat? We want to know your story! If you didnt get a reply from him, dont worry there will always be next time(: You also have to remember that he was getting alot of IM's & his computer froze. So because of this I want to suggest to WOW some websites where they can chat with all their fans without their computer freezing! The ones I came up with were: www.justin.tv & www.tinychat.com ! If anyone else knows a different site please let me know! Thanks(:

*I actually have a tinychat account & its http://tinychat.com/wowfactor if you want to join(: It's very easy and you do not need a twitter account to go in!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com